- I can not solve numerical problems because my concepts are not clear -> In fact, numerical solving itself is an exercise to learn concepts.
- I can not study because I am in depression. I fell into it because I was not studying -> Start studying, and don’t think about failures, as failure is an integral part of learning. If the feeling of depression persists, then consult a Psychiatrist.
- I understand everything in class, but can not solve it on my own -> WRITING work is vital. It is a combination of multiple activities; the initial idea comes in mind, then we put into a language to express it. We focus on hand-eye coordination, and eyes create a visual impression on the brain. WRITING WORKS ARE EMBOSSED ON BRAIN LIKE CARVINGS OF AJANTA CAVES.
- In exams, my brain goes blank, but I can crack them at home -> The home attempt is your second attempt, you are contemplating it while home back. You do not behave differently in the exam, replicating your instincts. Once a fast bowler was bowling no-balls, his coach placed a stump on the crease, in fear of injury he got it right. CONCEPTUALIZATION, WRITING EQUATION, SOLVING, THEN PROBLEM GETS TO CONCLUSION!
- I am an average student -> It is a rationalization used by people afraid of hard work. In their reference frame, Newton’s first law applies “If I have a misconception I will continue with it unless pushed by an external agent even I will surround him in my web of misconception yielding zero resultant.” AVERAGE IS NOT DUE TO CAPACITY LACUNAE BUT DUE TO LACK OF DETERMINATION TO SHED INERTNESS”
- I do not have luck in my favor -> PRINCIPLE OF CAUSALITY: CAUSE OF AN EVENT OCCURS IN TIME BEFORE OCCURRENCE OF THAT EVENT, i.e., cause occurs before the event occurs. SHINING OF LUCK IS NOT AN INSTANTANEOUS EVENT; IT IS PRECEDED BY RELENTLESS HARD WORK. Sow a seed of aspiration in mind, water it with passion, the dedication will bear fruit, luck can give you sweeter fruit.
NO ONE IS BORN HERO, ONE WHO DELIVERS AND STANDS UP AT THE NEED OF HOUR IS HERO.
Four types of students clear IIT-JEE:-
- Talented and Hard-Working( Top-Ranked)
- Very Hard Working
- Underdogs, are people having capacity but realize their potential later, begin study after getting shocks.
YOU JUST NEED 2000 HRS OF INSPIRED SPELL TO CLEAR JEE!!